Happy (almost) Valentines Day!
Y’all, next to Christmas this is my favorite few days of the year. Today being Galentines Day- holler to all my favorite ladies!- tomorrow being Valentines Day, and then my wedding anniversary on the 15th. I love L O V E. I love celebrating people, making people feel special, telling people why they’re important… ugh. It’s the best. I love holidays, but I especially love holidays that require wearing pink and eating chocolate. It’s a win-win.
I am all about making life a little sweeter. In light of the love, here are a few thoughts on how to make your world a little sweeter tomorrow for Valentines Day (or… like, every day). Let’s all vow to do one of these tomorrow for somebody!
- Buy a stranger’s coffee
- Leave a $10 bill taped on the gas pump with a note for the next person
- Let people over in that 5 o’clock traffic with a smile and a wave (dude, I know it’s hard)
- Text 5 people in your life that should know how important they are to you and why
- Send flowers to mom
- Leave surprise Valentines on friend’s doors
- Buy a couple who could use it dinner out for Valentines Day
- Make eye contact and smile at the people you pass in the grocery store
- Leave a big tip at your meal with a note
- Cupcakes on your co-workers desks with old school Valentines
This is just a short list, but there could be PLENTY more. Make someone’s day sweeter over the next 24 hours. Spread kindness like buttercream frosting. Be intentional, it’s what the world needs right now.
Shop My Outfit
Jeans | Shoes | Earrings | Top | Similar Top | Similar Jean Jacket
All photos by Cottonwood Road Photography for The Cake by Hannah
Leave a Reply