Well, it’s hard to believe this, but we are coming up soon on a year since moving into our home we built. I have spent the last year organizing and getting things just the way I want/need them, and I am excited to share with you some of the things that have really taken our organization game up a notch (and looks good doing it!).
- Hanging 6 tier fabric organizer: I have this in our laundry room and it’s been a game changer for our family. I have it hanging on my copper clothing rack I use to dry our hang dry items. I saw another blogger does this and thought it was genius… every Sunday, I place full outfits for the boys for all our outings for the week. From bottom to top! Knox has school MWF, we have outings and playdates, and then church every Sunday. Rather than digging and scrounging for clean pants or underwear, now I tell Knox to go grab his outfit for the day (socks and undies included!). It also helps me know which laundry is priority and needs to be done so we aren’t up on a Wednesday morning for school only to realize there’s no clean jeans … been there before? 😉
- Hanging 3 tier fabric organizer: This one is in my closet on the bottom rack of my two level hanging section. I use two side by side- one for hats and the other for my very nice shoes.
- Velvet hangers: I have these in a blush pink for my top rows and dresses, and then I purchased the white/grey color for pants and skirts on my bottom level of the closet. The rose gold looks so pretty and my closet instantly felt elevated from simply buying these!
- 3 tier rolling cart: I just bought this last week to move all of my cleaning supplies to one location in our laundry room rather than spread out across the house. It’s cute, fits perfectly on the side of my washing machine, and was super easy to assemble!
- Large rope handle storage bins: I bought these because they were neutral for the top shelves of my closet but stilly had a little character. I store Paul’s ball caps in one, memoriam items for Blakely in another, and winter hats/gloves and beanies in another. Matching bins just instantly makes a space feel less cluttered!
- Make-up caddy: I love this super cheap random buy of mine. I was able to move all my make up out of a make up bag to this, which first and foremost feels cleaner. I store all the brushes in the center and then each section is dedicated to eyes/lips/face/sponges
- OXO 7 piece pantry organization: These changed the feel of our pantry instantly. There’s just something about taking things out of the mismatched boxes that items came in and placing into a nicer container like these that all match. Clutter is immediately eliminated!
- Decorative woven baskets: More pantry organization! I have 3 of these side by side for any bread, cans, grains and pastas. They look great on the shelf and are functional.
- Woven round basket: I have this stored on unique shelf built into my closet organization for all my ball caps (which are many hehe). I have it next to all of my hand bags and they look great together.
- Large decorative baskets: I use these in different locations around my house for easy clean up with my kids and odds and ends. The large seagrass is used in my living room between our accent chairs for books. The boys pull them out all day and have to throw it all back in at the end before bed. The pretty tulip basket is in my master closet for towels since we don’t have a linen closet in our master bath.
Leave a Reply