Hey girl, hey! I hope you are well and feeling fab today. You guys know I am all about sharing my favorite purchases as well as honest reviews about the not so great ones, and I wanted to give a round-up here for y’all of my most recent purchases I am L O V I N G. My goal in sharing my recent purchases is to help YOU spend your money wisely on items you might need. I don’t think you NEED all of these, but I hope it helps you make purchases you love and feel great about for pieces or items you DO need or are in the market for.
- Black Combat Boots: I wanted a new bootie I can wear, particularly on Sundays from stage when I lead worship, that didn’t have a heel… Because, pregnant. I was a little nervous these would look cheap, but I am actually really impressed with the look of them! They look like they could be Jeffrey Campbell or Sam Edelman. I can’t speak to long-lasting quality yet, but as far as a cute boot for under $6o, these are a great buy!
- Spotted Calf-Hair Sneaker: I needed a new fashionable sneaker to pair with jeans, dresses, or skirts. These are so dang cute, and they will transition perfectly into spring! I love the pop of coral on the side, and the spotted dalmatian look is so in right now.
- Blush Pink Loafers: I love these & the price is AAAAMAZING. There are a lot of colors on the site, but the blush is my favorite. Surprise, surprise. 😉 These look fantastic with a great pair of skinny jeans or a tailored dress.
- Oversized Tee Shirt Dress: This paired with the combat boots or spotted sneakers is going to be THE cutest for spring! I wanted some more pieces that can work for pregnancy but will work when I am post-maternity as well. Plus, this is $29 so you just can’t go wrong!
- Boyfriend Tee Shirt: I am all about some good basics, y’all. This is just a great gray tee with space for that belly to grow. And… $19, holla!
- Pocket Utility Pants: These cute joggers! I LOVE THEM. I will for sure be pairing these with the spotted sneakers and a tee. Throwing on a denim jacket is an easy way to make it a little less lounge, and you could definitely pair them with some heels if you wanted to really go for it!
- Square Neck Tee: This is so great for the classic jeans and a white tee look, and just great to have on hand for any time I just need something to pair with a jacket of any kind. I bought it to pair with the Utility Pants above for sure as well!
- Acid Wash Legging: I freaking love these. ALL THE HEART EYES. I can’t wait to wear these with the combat boots and an over-sized tee + only $26!
- Floral Blouse: I have had this blouse in my cart since I found out I was pregnant… not kidding hehe. It’s so perfect for spring + a baby bump, and I can’t wait to wear it!
- Moto Workout Legging: These are what I have on in these pics! I am so obsessed with this brand, and these can pass for a cute workout outfit and/or paired with a sweater and booties. I love a good athleisure outfit!
- Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer: I love this stuff. I like to use it at night with a serum. I tend to use my Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Oil with it for the best results.
- Virgin Marula Oil: I use this a few times a week and rotate it with wrinkle serums (currently without retinol). It makes my skin GLOW. I love it!!
- Renew & Rewind Eye Cream: I love Tula Products. I particularly love using Tula and Drunk Elephant during pregnancy, because they’re clean and the ingredients are ones you can actually read and pronounce. 99.9% of their products are pregnancy safe. If I recall correctly, I think Drunk Elephant has only ONE you cannot use *their Retinol product* and all Tula products are pregnancy safe!
- CEO Vitamin C Hydration + CEO Glow Oil: This is the best combo to kickstart your day with! Vitamin C is great for dark spots and refreshing your skin.
- Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream + Serum: This combo is like an affordable version of Protini & Marula Oil! I was so freaking impressed with this Gel Cream after two uses, and am suggesting it to everybody now as an affordable moisturizer!
- Clinique Even Better: This is a great foundation! It’s great coverage, lightweight and it doesn’t cake at all.
- Watts Up Highlighter: I bought this, because Cara Loren said to… haha. I do really like it, though, and it’s the last touch I put on before I am done with my face!
- Too Faced Bronzer: This stuff is so great and it smells yummy, too. It goes on great with a big brush, and then I top it with a pink blush using a smaller brush.
- Gimme Brow Gel: Okay y’all, I never thought I would be a brow filler kinda gal… but here we are. I love this stuff and it is way easier to use than I expected.
- Loose Setting Powder: This translucent powder goes on after my foundation/concealer/bronzer.
Leave a Reply