Happy Mommy Monday, y’all! Today I wanted to answer YOUR most asked questions that came through a couple weeks ago for Mommy Monday topics. These are the quick and easy ones I can knock out in a blog post together. Others will be topics for post to come. These are random, all over the board kinds of questions. But, that makes it fun. 😉
- When will there be a baby #2? Yes, but no clue when. If I didn’t have to actually be pregnant again or could afford surrogacy… I would tomorrow. I am only semi-kidding about the surrogacy thing… 😉 This past week I was sick with a stomach bug and altitude sickness, though, (separate things, lasted a week between the two O_o) and I remembered what morning sickness was like… I wouldn’t mind waiting a little longer after that… ha.
- Did we register for a lot of baby clothes? YES. I registered for equal amounts in every size through 12 months. Then, regardless of how fast or slow my baby grew, I would know I have plenty of things waiting for K. I never was caught off guard that nothing fit him anymore. It was just one less thing to think about.
- Did we do baby led weaning? YES. Read all about it here!
- How did you transition from the swaddle? We sleep trained with the Dock a Tot from day 1! So initially, we slept Knox in a swaddle in the Dock a Tot in his bassinet. Then, when we moved him to his room a few weeks later, he slept exactly the same way in his room. Then we transitioned the Dock a Tot (swaddled still) to the crib! Once he could start to roll, we removed the Dock a Tot, and it was like we never changed a thing. We used the Love to Dream Swaddles and I swear by them. He slept swaddled until about 6 months. Because of the transitions we did, Knox really never struggled with changes. You can read more here.
- Teething Tips? Knox has had SUCH a slow roll with teeth. We only have 4 right now, so I don’t feel like we’ve had the treacherous teething experience others have… yet. It’s coming, I know it is because we have a whole bunch of teeth to come. But, thus far it’s not been too terrible. However, we use Copaiba Young Living directly on his gums and it seems to help a lot.
- What’s Knox’s current nap schedule? He always takes a nap almost exactly 2 hours after he wakes up every morning. It’s usually 2 hours. But, it can vary for sure. His afternoon naps are usually 1-3, but he is also fully capable of staying awake and being his happy self if we miss an afternoon nap.
- Favorite bottle? MAM and Doctor Brown’s!
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I hope this is helpful for you, but remember at the end of the day you’re a rockstar. Keep doing what your gut tells you is best for your kid!
Leave a Reply