You could most definitely say I am a creature of habit, and really easy to please. I find my favorite things and stick to them. I have had the same favorite movies since middle school, and watch them over and over. I eat the same things most days. I have the same daily routine (and def need one to stay on top of things). Lately I have 5 new things I’ve had on repeat and am seriously loving, and I think you need them, too. 😉
- Orgain Protein Bars– Listen, my husband is the master of coming home from Costco with random stuff we either don’t need or (often) already have but he forgot. 😉 BUT this one was a major win! These protein bars are so yummy, filling, the perfect snack for in between feedings (because, holy smokes I am hungry all the time), and I love dipping them in my afternoon coffee.
- Block Heel Bootie- I wear these with EVERYTHING. Dresses, both casual and fancy, jeans and cardigans, nice denim with blouses… the list continues. They are way more versatile than I ever thought they’d be, the Chelsea Boot look threw me off for a while to getting them TBH, but I have been pleasantly surprised by how much I wear them. Unfortunately, my exact pair is sold out, but I found some look-alikes that are the same price range that I paid.
- High-Waisted Denim- Never have I loved it more than I do now post-baby. Madewell 9 and 10 inch hi-rise denim was already all I bought before (see my go-to basics shopping guide), but now it’s my life saver. As a woman who is 5’1, hi-rise does wonders for making me look taller. Now, it also sucks in those last few pounds I need to drop before I am back to pre-pregnancy weight AND it feels like a girdle for my c-section incision. It feels like a win-win situation. 😉 These are my current obsession below, the new hi-rise button up pair from Madewell, but I also found a pair of dupes for near half the cost. The dupes are mid-rise, but have the same look. They just wont be quite as much of a hi-waisted look.
4. Pink Bomber Jacket- Landry Kate does it again y’all. This jacket is perfect for layering and will transition into spring perfectly. I have worn it with my favorite peplum tee (also from LK- here), and it makes for a sweet outfit… paired of course with my block heeled bootie. Insert emoji girl with the presentation arm here.
5. Milk Snob– This is my top 5 must-have new mommy item. It’s made going back out into public settings really easy and anxiety free with Knox, because it covers up his carrier, basically transforming it into a sanitary incubator. My first Sunday back on the platform leading worship was my first time to leave him in the nursery. I was terrified, mostly because of the flu outbreak, but I requested the nursery just keep him in the carrier with this over him in the crib (lol), and I knew he was safe! It’s seriously been so helpful- get one, you need it. Of course it will also aid in public feedings once that bridge to cross comes.
Some of my most liked and asked about Instagrams from the last week or so are below with links to everything. You can ALWAYS shop my posts with a liketoknow.it link on a photo by liking it or screen-shotting and checking your liketoknow.it app (free app to download and easy to use!), or by going to the Shop My Looks page on the site, here.
Je Suis a Vous Tee | Here
His Tee | His Shoes | Tan Bootie| Duster Cardigan (look-alike)