Happy Monday!! Per your votes on Instagram, my latest Amazon purchases was the clear winner. Here are my latest finds and purchases that I am loving!
- Cute Spring Puzzle: I decided last week I wanted a cute puzzle to do during nap times and so I literally googled “cute puzzle.” I am really trying to do things in my quiet times that are productive and not just mindlessly scrolling on my phone. This popped up and I immediately bought it because the price was so good! What a cute little spring Parisian set-up.
- Silicone Spoons: Evidently my daughter is picky about what she uses to eat… and these are what she wants! The smaller end has been great for her and they’re a cute color scheme which is always a win in my book.
- Volcano Candle: Ok so you can buy these at Anthro or a multitude of other places, but there’s just something about ordering it on Amazon and having shipped to my house the next day. Oh how Amazon Prime has ruined me. Volcano candles ARE the scent of spring and summer in my opinion, and I will have these burning the next few months non-stop!
- Dr. Browns Wide Neck Sippy Bottle: Okay, again first with the cute colors… But for real, we only use Dr. Browns bottles and I love these silicon grips for Coco! She refuses to hold her bottles, but since getting these it’s helped SO MUCH with her practicing grip and she is starting to hold her own bottle for extended periods of time solely because of these handle grips. We replaced the sippy style nipples with the level 3’s for now, because the sippy was just a little too much for her still. But we will upgrade soon to them!
- Stokke Clikk High Chair: Believe it or not… I am three babies deep and this is my first high chair. I used to have the one that clicked onto the side of our table and I hated it. I registered for it because it was “top rated” when I was pregnant with Knox and I genuinely have no idea why. This high chair has been AMAZING, so easy to clean, and we ordered the sleek black one so it looks great out in my kitchen. It ties in with my black fireplace and window treatment hardware. Small detail, but it truly makes the high chair feel like part of my home decor.
- CaboCreme: This stuff is MAGIC. Every nursing mommy needs this on hand. It’s made of clean ingredients and derives from the same idea of the old wive’s tale that cabbage leaves relieve mastitis (which is does!). Just a dollop completely relieved the marble-like lumps I had all over my chest when weaning off pumping. If I hadn’t gotten it at the exact moment I got it, I would have for sure gone fully down from Mastitis. But instead, a couple hours later my lumps were releasing!