You guys, listen. I loved Target before Knox. I mean, hello, it’s Target. But since becoming a mommy… Target has become my actual Heaven on Earth. My safe haven. My spot to go to when I need to stroll aimlessly with a hot cup of coffee in hand. I have spent hours walking up and down aisles for the sake of being in public. Zero need to be in Target… but there none the less… haha.
I have today my top 10 items for you that you should get on your next trip to Target. From home items to baby clothes, to beauty items… I have the best of the best for you.
- The Best Mascara Under $10: Honestly, this stuff is so good… I don’t know if I will ever buy $26 mascara again.
- The Best Dry Shampoo: I loved the smell of this!
- The Best Purple Shampoo for Blondes FOR SO CHEAP:
- Fall Items for Knox: You cannot beat $5 crewneck sweatshirt and $4.50 tees!
- Fall Candles: These smell great and are less than half the cost of a BBW candle.
- Cute Fall Backpack
- Silk Pumpkin Spice Creamer: SO GOOOOOOOOD
- These Pajamas: Every girl deserves a cute set of jammies (or like… a trillion…)
- Black Nail Polish: This stuff is $3 and is honestly my favorite! It dries SO FAST.
- Sugarfix by BaubleBar: CUTEST earrings for SO CHEAP.