Today is the day! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is NOW LIVE TO THE PUBLIC Y’ALL. I have spent my whole morning rounding up items still currently in stock for you (but be on the lookout for restocks, too!!!) Do not miss these items or wait at all, because things will fly. Below you will see items I tried on for you, took home with me, or pieces I had in my closet that were just like items in the sale that I wanted but didn’t buy because I already basically had it.
- A little city and a little chic. I am obsessed with this denim, and when I say it will fit everybody… I mean it. Carleigh, Hannah H. and I went to Nordstrom together and all brought these home. We are all entirely different heights and shapes, and we all felt 10000000 in these. All the satin tanks like this one are currently out of stock, but I am certain will be back. I will keep ya posted!
Shop in the LiketoKnow.it App, here, or below!
- I love this sweater so much! The pink is a cross between bubble gum and coral. I have it paired with my favorite jeans and these yellow mules are 100% in my shopping bag. My Nordstrom didn’t have my size left in store, but online is fully stocked! I love this fun pop of mustard, and you can use that as a “neutral” all through fall! There is also a gorgeous blush shade that might have to happen for me, too. They’re that good AND under $50!!! As soon as this sale goes live, it’s going down and these are coming to my mailbox! Shop this whole look in the Liketoknow.it app, here, or below.
- Arguably my favorite items from the sale in one photo. I brought home this $12 tee and my favorite jeans. These booties and jacket are in my wish list waiting for the sale to go live! These booties are a basic every girl needs. Wear them dressed up or down, this taupe shade is perfect. A moto jacket may seem scary… But y’all, I love them. I wear them as much as a basic denim jacket. Since I am in need of a new one, I had to get this one! Shop this whole look in the LiketoKnow.it app, here, or below.
- This is so funny to me, but this oversized mock neck sweatshirt is my most sold item thus far in the sale! You guys are LOVING IT. It’s so cute, and I think I need the ivory one in my life. I recreated this whole look based on an item I actually already had in my closet (see below). I paired it with my fave sneaks! **Note: I am 5’1 in the small. It fits way oversized as is. BUT, if you want to truly wear as a dress, size up one to avoid any slip-ups. 😉 Shop this look in the LiketoKnow.it app, here, or below.
- My go-to cozy fall outfit. Without a doubt. I am SO into faux leather… ALL THE THINGS. These high-waisted faux leather leggings paired with my $12 tee and the perfect longline cardi makes for some fall staples you just cannot go wrong with. I have it paired with my fave sneaks, but you could also pair this outfit with a bootie of any kind or a knee high! Shop this look in the LiketoKnow.it app, here, or below.
Bootie Options in Stock:
- This rust dress was one of my dresses of the month, and I LOVE IT. This color is so beautiful.I wore it from early fall all the way through Christmas! The #NSALE has one just like it that I really think all of you need. The price is great and it’s SO BEAUTIFUL. I paired it with some booties that would work great with it!
- These corduroy pants were a top asked about item last season, and Nordstrom has some similar pairs. They’re not corduroy, which actually is beneficial because you can wear them year round. I love the camel color- it’s so classy and chic. You can get them either in a longer version or a shorter one that is basically an exact replica of the ones I own.
- T3 Micro Blowdryer (THE BEST THING EVER!) Legit thought this was just an overrated, unnecessarily pricey item… Well, it isn’t T3 sent me this drier a few months ago, and I was blown away by it. Literally. 😉 As a mom and business owner, getting ready as quickly as possible is a must… And this thing blow dries my hair in 4 minutes.
- Fluffy Jackets are the BEST y’all. I went all in last year, and I am never going back. 😉 See below a few different looks with my favorite teddy bear and sherpa jackets. I linked a few just like them from the sale to recreate your own looks! There are multiple colors available in each one shown.
OTHER ITEMS I HAVE IN MY CART
- Beauty and Bags