Y’all, to say my workout schedule has been way off for the month of September is the understatement of the year. And, the worst part is that I can tell! It’s so crazy how quickly you can see results with Pure Barre, and equally how quickly your body hates you for not going when life gets in the way. So this week’s Friday Facts are all about my favorite place to sweat and tone up, and a push to get my tush back at the barre!
Friday Facts with Pure Barre
- The Pure Barre technique is designed specifically for the woman’s body and it targets all the areas that we commonly struggle with – thighs, seat, abs, and back of the arm.
- The movements performed in class may be tiny, but the results are huge. Clients see results within just 10 classes!
- Pure Barre is so much more than just a place to work out. It is a community of women across the nation who grow close through their love of the technique. We hold each other accountable for attending class and sometimes we even celebrate with a glass of wine after!
- Our Pure Barre studio is a judge free zone. We are here to support you in your fitness goals! There are clients of all fitness levels and backgrounds. The beauty of Pure Barre is that anyone can do it – there are always ways to modify as well as to make exercises more challenging.
- Pure Barre is the largest, most established barre franchise in the nation, with more than 375 studios across the country. Pure Barre is a total body workout that utilizes the ballet barre to perform small, isometric movements, which burn fat, sculpt muscles, and create long, lean physiques.
- Pure Barre is more than just a workout; it’s a lifestyle. At Pure Barre, women share a sense of community, in which they are inspired and empowered by each others’ fitness and lifestyle goals.
- There are no prerequisites to taking a Pure Barre class. Whether you have never worked out before or you are a fitness guru, your first experience will be something new. Because we offer modifications as well as challenges, you can tailor the workout to your specific needs. The teachers offer individualized attention, so you can rest assured that we will make sure you are in the right positions and getting a fantastic workout!
So what are y’all waiting for?! I have tried so many different kinds of workouts, and I just cannot praise Pure Barre enough. Join your local studio!! (There is likely one close by!) If you’re in the Allen/Mckinney area, I would love to join your for class. You can come for just $10 your first time!
Happy Friday, pretty people! The countdown is on to the BIG REVEAL of what is coming to The Cake. WOOHOO!