For the besties in your life, I have a gal pal guide with goodies at a wide range of price points and all stages of life!
This one’s for you, mommas. Everything on here is on my own list or items I already own! Just go ahead and send this post to your significant other. 😉
Shop for the baby in your life with my gift guide for 0-12 months old. I am old fashioned and battery-free all the way, because I truly believe these are the kind of toys that help your child’s brain development, as well as imagination and creativity flourish. Some of these are in Rory’s cart for Christmas while we own some of them already. Plus… I mean, baby in Nikes. Nothing yummier.
A gift guide inspired by my own almost 3 year old, shop my Toddler Gift Guide for all the little babes in your life!
Beginner Bike | Mickey Thermos Set | Doll | Train Set [A Knoxy Favorite!] | Wooden Letter Puzzle | Vet Set | Dino Plate Set | Custom Weekender Bag [Great for overnight stays with grandparents/holiday travel] | Wooden Camera Set [A Knoxy Favorite!] | Custom Name Puzzle [A Knoxy Favorite!]
Happy Mother’s Day, mommas! I am running out of spots in my house to shoot at… So here’s a corner by my master bedroom… hehe.
This post may be for you to splurge on yourself, or maybe you’ll send it to the hubby for some gentle nudges. 😉 Either way, I hope you know how loved and appreciated you are- Mother’s Day or not – every single day. You are a rockstar. You are the at-home chef, doctor, counselor, comforter, bed time storybook reader, and all the things! I just hope you feel so celebrated May 10th.
I have rounded up some of my favorite items that I couldn’t live without along with a couple items on my own Mother’s Day list. From favorite skincare we all need a little boost with after those late nights with baby and the wrinkles our kids cause us (all worth it!!!) to my favorite gadget I can’t talk enough about on here… I am excited to share!
- Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face Oil: I LOVE THIS STUFF (the green and white bottle!). I use it a couple times a week with the Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer for some serious help on the revival and anti-aging side of things for my skin. I also can’t wait to try their new retinol cream after baby is here!
- Patio Furniture: If asking for patio furniture makes me sound like a grandma, then call me grandma. I have wanted a cute chair for our front porch to read and drink my coffee on since moving in! I picked a couple favorites with a decently wide range of price points.
- A Cute Hat: Spring and summer begs for a cute new sun hat to pair with all your dresses! I found these two- one’s a splurge one is under $30!
- Nespresso Machine: I use it every single day, and I love it. It’s worth the buy-in and you just have to be careful about how many pods a day you use if you’re trying to stick to a budget! But momma, believe me when I say… you deserve it.
- A Pretty Dress: Because… why not?! Doesn’t this dress just scream spring time and Mother’s Day? I love it! I actually got it for a baby shower dress option.
- Lounge and Cozy Gear: There’s something to me about feeling cozy all day while I work and be “mommy” while still feeling put together. I am more productive when I feel decently dressed. These biker shorts are an Amazon find for $21… and I have them in multiple colors!
- Warmer Mug: Yep, a mug that stays heated. Sign me up. My coffee is cold as I sip it right this moment.
- Fresh Day and Night Kit: I hear nothing but greatness about this line! It’s currently in my cart to try out and sets like this are the best to try new products out for an affordable price!
- Some cute summer sandals! I have these fun Steve Madden platforms in my cart, but these MIA platform sandals you have DEFINITELY seen me wear. I have the leopard and rose gold pair, and am thinking I need this cognac shade, too. They are easy and pair with literally everything. They are also on MAJOR sale.
- Nikes: I need some new ones… and see the next wish list item. 😉
- Peloton Bike: Yeah, yeah, yeah… It’s on my list. Like, way at the top if we are honest. With baby #2 on the way, I am really hoping for a Peloton Bike so I can get up early feed, lay back down baby, and knock out a workout before Knoxy is up! Cycling is one of my FAVORITE workouts – think Soul Cycle, Zyn22 in a blacklight room style. Peloton has a lot of instructors from those studios, so it really makes me excited to think I would be getting that experience in my home!
- Fashionable Mom Tote: I love this bag!! It’s such a beautiful color. I have some great leather back packs for baby bags, but on days I don’t NEED my baby bag, but still need to pack snacks and all the things… I love this option. I use my Michael Kors tote a lot, but it’s a deep shade of emerald- perfect for fall. I am looking for something more year-round.
- A Dyson V8 Stick Vaccum: I didn’t know I needed this until a friend suggested it on my poll on IG yesterday. Add it to my own list, Paul Morrison…