Hello, hey, and hi!
I am so excited, because the giveaway I have been working on for all of you amazing readers to celebrate there being 20,000 of you (!??!?!) is HERE. You can enter the giveaway over on my Instagram post for today (Sunday night, September 10th), and I am so stoked to introduce you to some of my favorite girl boss shops and businesses below. One lucky winner will receive an amazing gift from all of us. You can win your tee of choice from The Cake Shop, a $30 gift card to Six Eleven Co., $100 to Landry Kate, the perfect fall mug from Chalkfull of Love, a print and dish towel from Red Lettered Goods, and a devotional book by Lindsay Smith.
SAY WHAT? (These are like ALL MY FAVORITE THINGS in one giveaway just for Y-O-U) Here’s a little bit more about each shop involved:
- The Cake Shop- If you’re new around here, this is my own exclusive line of tees I create and keep right here on The Cake by Hannah! I launched the shop November 3 of LAST YEAR with only two tees, and have since created 15 different tees! I AM SO THANKFUL for all of you supporting my dream of creating a positive community and for believing in my tee shop with me.
- Six Eleven Co.- Brittani Zmolik runs Six Eleven Co., a highly successful shop from the Dallas area known for their ADORABLE signs and cute momma and Texas tees. (I am the proud of owner of both!) Brittani is a boy momma, and basically a BAD A, because she just had another beautiful baby boy and within days I saw her back at it making her signs (by hand) with a sweet bubba strapped on to her. The winner of the giveaway will receive a $30 gift card to her shop!
- Landry Kate– You SURELY have seen me post about LK multiple times on The Cake by Hannah, because it’s my absolute favorite boutique and I am obsessed. Lauren Lee runs Landry Kate in downtown Mckinney, and it feels like walking into a shop that surely had to have Joanna Gaines’ hands on it… except they weren’t. It was all Lauren’s vision and dream- SO TALENTED. You will find one of a kind pieces in here, dresses and sweaters, jeans and shoes, and the sweetest staff ever. The winner of the giveaway will receive a $100 shopping spree with LK (either online or in store!).
- Chalkfull of Love- If cute mugs, tees, sweatshirts, candles… and a love for all things fall has a good ring to it for you… then this shop is definitely for you. Ran by girl boss, Sarah, who is a hand lettering guru and maker of all things cute, she has truly created an amazing business that has multiplied to a near 100k followers on Instagram AND she is the author of Hand Lettering 101.
- Red Lettered Goods- Okay, okay… so I might be biased, but Megan -owner of RLG- is my favorite red head and it definitely, unashamedly is because we are both from Bulverde, TX and grew up together. 😉 Just being honest, y’all! It doesn’t hurt that she creates the CUTEST prints, cards, and hand towels- all hand lettered by herself either! RLG has a fun, homey, southern, down home roots kind of feel to it, and Megan focuses heavily on other local St. Louis vendors and creatives for collaborations. Her towels feature recipes by local bakers!
- Lindsay Smith- No doubt, the thing I am most thankful for from doing this whole “blogger as a living” things is the relationships and friendships I have developed through it. Who knew you could make some of your sweetest friends by connecting through squares on a screen? I met Lindsay first from an email saying she would love to meet with me and share about her new devotional coming out that upcoming Spring, and all I can say is THANK GOD she did. We met for coffee a week later, and the rest is history. Lindsay wrote the devotional, Be Clothed, which focuses on the truths of who we are as believers -clothed in the righteousness of Christ- from the perspective of a fashion guru who loves good shoes and pretty skirts. It is a sweet read packed full of scripture that will challenge you, make you giggle, and say “oh gosh, that is soooo me, too.”Thank you to all these AMAZING women who joined me in The Cake by Hannah’s 20k giveaway. I love celebrating other women doing great things, and I am lucky to know you and work with you, and to cheer you on in your businesses.
As for you, this amazing community of readers, I cannot begin to say “thank you” enough to express how much it means to me that you walk through the highs and lows of Paul’s and my life. That you choose to read what I write, and celebrate when we celebrate, or mourn when we are mourning. I am grateful for you beyond belief. Thank you for making a community of 20k and counting. I wish I could hug each of you.
My outfit can be shopped here:
All photos by Cottonwood Road Photography for The Cake by Hannah